In Win NA External HDD Enclosure Review
Written by Говедо
Monday, 09 March 2009
Page 1 of 4
Modern times impose modern ways. Cutting edge technology ensures we have bigger and bigger date storage capabilities whispering ever so gently - "worry not about the megabytes". Well, you know what? They're right. That's why external hard drive enclosure cases are something common nowadays. So today we choose to review one such creation from In Win, one accenting heavily on way more artistic design than usually.
Our new friends from
kingly enough supplied us with one of their „Na” external hard drive enclosures. „Na” offers both eSata and USB connectivity for Sata drives with capacity up to 1TB. And this is not everything it offers:
- Body: Plastic and Porcelain
- Interface: USB 2.0/1.1, e-SATA
- Hard drive: supports 3.5“ SATA drives with capacity up to 1TB
- Transfer speed: 480Mbps through USB 2.0 and 12Mbps through USB 1.1, 3.0Gbps through SATA II and 1.5Gbps through SATA I
- Power: external adapter - 100-240В AC, 50-60Hz, 12В/2A
- Operational system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Dimensions: 131×201×70mm
- Warranty: 3 year
Actually the most interesting feature of „Na” is its design. Yep, that had to be it...