Evercool turbo 2 review
Written by Dimitar Dinchev a.k.a. Veseliq
Tuesday, 19 August 2008
Page 4 of 4
Page 4 - Conclusion
Here are the pros and cons of Evercool Turbo 2:
- Awesome performance for its price
- Surpassing the stock cooler by far
- Totally quiet
- The lowest price for heatpipe video card cooler on the market
- No radiators for the memory!
- Its made is not perfect, but there are no major defects though
So, in short - should you own a good card with ineffective, noisy stock cooler and you need quiet one (and even not particularly overclocking one), then probably Evercool Turbo 2 is exactly it! The cooler performed remarkably well in the performance tests, all you have to bare in mind that memory radiators does not come included with it, so obtaining some is up to you. Yet for the 20$ you get more than expected, as long as you don't expect miracles that is...
Many thanks to Evercool, that provided us with this product and made this review possible.
Author: Dimitar Dinchev a.k.a. Veseliq
We'll await your questions and comment in our forum HERE.